- Eclectic Institute Whole Broccoli Sprouts 270 MG - 100 Veggie Caps Exp 4/17 Nov 21, 2015$19.99End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 15:43:21 PSTBuy It Now for only: $19.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Organic Jiaogulan Herb Capsules 500mg -100% Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Nov 20, 2015$5.75 (4 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 18:01:40 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks - Dinnertime! by Ree Drummond (2015, Hardcover) Nov 20, 2015$13.27 (10 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 17:53:48 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
- Cooking with Too Hot Tamales : Recipes and Tips from TV Food's Spiciest... Nov 20, 2015$8.00End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 17:25:19 PSTBuy It Now for only: $8.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- vegetarian cookbook Nov 20, 2015$7.00 (0 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 16:36:11 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
- Moosewood Collective Ser.: Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites : Flavorful... Nov 19, 2015$6.00 (0 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 15:48:59 PSTBuy It Now for only: $8.00Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
- BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL 500MG EFA OMEGA 6 9 LINOLEIC ACID NIGELLA SATIVA 60 CAPSULE Nov 19, 2015$10.39 (0 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 14:15:30 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
- 14 MUSHROOM COMPLEX ORGANIC HIGHEST POTENCY IMMUNITY SUPPLEMENT 60 CAPSULES Nov 19, 2015$14.99 (0 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 14:14:32 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
- SHILAJIT EXTRACT 400mg AYURVEDIC HERBAL "DESTROYER OF WEAKNESS" 60 VEGGIE CAPS Nov 19, 2015$10.49 (0 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 14:14:30 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
- DLPA DL-PHENYLALANINE 500mg HEALTHY BRAIN HEALTH PURITAN'S PRIDE 50 VEGGIE CAPS Nov 19, 2015$7.49 (0 Bids)End Date: Thursday Nov-26-2015 14:14:30 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
People become more and more health conscious with each passing year. Fad diets, home gyms, and quick weight loss pills constantly flood the market. However, there has always been one tried and true road to good healthy; healthy eating. Finding ways to eat healthy can be difficult, especially with the high fat and cholesterol content that is found in red and white meats. But there is an alternative that has been long embraced by both eastern culture and vegetarians alike, and that alternative is tofu.
Tofu is made from soybean curd that is pressed into blocks that can be used in various recipes and methods of cooking. Different varieties of tofu are suited for different kinds of recipes. Soft tofu is a form of fresh tofu – produced directly from soy milk- and contains the highest moisture content of all varieties. Its custard-like texture makes it conducive to use as a dessert.
Firm tofu is a form of fresh tofu that has slightly less moisture content than soft tofu. While it is still soft in texture, it is able to hold its shape unlike soft tofu. The firmest form of fresh tofu is dried tofu. Dried tofu has the lowest moisture content and has the firmness of cooked meat. Dried tofu can be sliced, crumbled, or pressed into forms like noodles. Continue reading
Here a real small list of some famous people who are, or wear vegetarian :
Paul McCartney, Peter Tosh, Mohandas Gandhi, Georgina Verbaan, Kate Bush, Bob Marley, Kelly Osbourne, Ricky Martin, Tarkan, Alyssa Milano, Meat Loaf, Reese Witherspoon, Albert Einstein, H. G. Wells, Mark Twain, Sir Isaac Newton, Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, Henry Ford
And many many more !
So, if you are vegetarian then you can say you join a great club
Let us know that you are a vegetarian and why. Just place a comment here!
While most of us have heard about organic foods we may not have that much of an idea about what this term means. So where can you get this information without getting bogged down by the technical jargon. There are a number of different places like dictionaries, encyclopedias, television shows and even the internet. The main item to remember when you are looking for organic food definition is in many cases the standard answer.
The first thing to understand about organic food definition only covers the tip of the iceberg as the saying goes. Well the basics of organic food is quite simply food that is grown without any sort of man made substances being poured over it, around it and even inserted under it. The condition for the growing of the organic matter has to be composed of 100% natural environment.
Now that we have covered the organic food definition is short we should take a closer look at this subject. For any food to be classified as being an organic food it needs to be free from all genetically modified internal cell structures. The plant must be like the ones that you see growing in the wild – but ones that we can eat without getting poisoned – and their inner cell structure should not have been tampered with.
Next the land that you are choosing to plant these 100% organic plants should be absolutely free from all traces of chemicals. To allow the land time to recover from the abuse of these harmful products like chemicals and pesticides you should uproot any chemically treated plants. Then you will need to leave the land alone for about 2 to 4 years. Continue reading