- Moosewood Collective Ser.: Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites : Flavorful... Oct 8, 2015$15.00End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 18:57:38 PDTBuy It Now for only: $15.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook : Eat Great, Lose Weight, Feel Healthy by... Oct 6, 2015$7.00 (0 Bids)End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 21:22:44 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- Trisha's Table : My Feel-Good Favorites for a Balanced Life by Trisha Yearwood Oct 6, 2015$10.95 (1 Bid)End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 21:17:11 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- 1976 Soul to Soul Vegetarian Soul Food Cookbook by Mary Burgess Rare HTF! GUC Oct 6, 2015$9.99 (0 Bids)End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 19:15:38 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- Deer Antler Velvet Capsules - 500mg - 60ct. - IGF-1 - Pain Relief, More Energy! Oct 6, 2015$7.50 (6 Bids)End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 19:01:23 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- Mollie Katzen "The Heart Of The Plate" Brand New Hardcover Cookbook. Vegetarian Oct 5, 2015$16.50 (0 Bids)End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 16:02:43 PDTBuy It Now for only: $22.50Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
- Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook Comfort Food Body Mind Oaksterdam Course Oct 3, 2015$20.50 (2 Bids)End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 17:13:57 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- The Greens Cookbook : Extraordinary Vegetarian Cuisine HARDBACK Sep 13, 2015$6.50End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 22:23:42 PDTBuy It Now for only: $6.50Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Healthworks Certified Organic Goji Berries, 16 Ounce Sep 13, 2015$27.95End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 21:51:33 PDTBuy It Now for only: $27.95Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- SHILAJIT EXTRACT EXTRA STENGTH 100mg AYURVEDIC TRIPHALA AMLA FULVIC ACID 30 CAPS Sep 13, 2015$7.99End Date: Monday Oct-12-2015 19:41:24 PDTBuy It Now for only: $7.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
People become more and more health conscious with each passing year. Fad diets, home gyms, and quick weight loss pills constantly flood the market. However, there has always been one tried and true road to good healthy; healthy eating. Finding ways to eat healthy can be difficult, especially with the high fat and cholesterol content that is found in red and white meats. But there is an alternative that has been long embraced by both eastern culture and vegetarians alike, and that alternative is tofu.
Tofu is made from soybean curd that is pressed into blocks that can be used in various recipes and methods of cooking. Different varieties of tofu are suited for different kinds of recipes. Soft tofu is a form of fresh tofu – produced directly from soy milk- and contains the highest moisture content of all varieties. Its custard-like texture makes it conducive to use as a dessert.
Firm tofu is a form of fresh tofu that has slightly less moisture content than soft tofu. While it is still soft in texture, it is able to hold its shape unlike soft tofu. The firmest form of fresh tofu is dried tofu. Dried tofu has the lowest moisture content and has the firmness of cooked meat. Dried tofu can be sliced, crumbled, or pressed into forms like noodles. Continue reading
Here a real small list of some famous people who are, or wear vegetarian :
Paul McCartney, Peter Tosh, Mohandas Gandhi, Georgina Verbaan, Kate Bush, Bob Marley, Kelly Osbourne, Ricky Martin, Tarkan, Alyssa Milano, Meat Loaf, Reese Witherspoon, Albert Einstein, H. G. Wells, Mark Twain, Sir Isaac Newton, Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, Henry Ford
And many many more !
So, if you are vegetarian then you can say you join a great club
Let us know that you are a vegetarian and why. Just place a comment here!
While most of us have heard about organic foods we may not have that much of an idea about what this term means. So where can you get this information without getting bogged down by the technical jargon. There are a number of different places like dictionaries, encyclopedias, television shows and even the internet. The main item to remember when you are looking for organic food definition is in many cases the standard answer.
The first thing to understand about organic food definition only covers the tip of the iceberg as the saying goes. Well the basics of organic food is quite simply food that is grown without any sort of man made substances being poured over it, around it and even inserted under it. The condition for the growing of the organic matter has to be composed of 100% natural environment.
Now that we have covered the organic food definition is short we should take a closer look at this subject. For any food to be classified as being an organic food it needs to be free from all genetically modified internal cell structures. The plant must be like the ones that you see growing in the wild – but ones that we can eat without getting poisoned – and their inner cell structure should not have been tampered with.
Next the land that you are choosing to plant these 100% organic plants should be absolutely free from all traces of chemicals. To allow the land time to recover from the abuse of these harmful products like chemicals and pesticides you should uproot any chemically treated plants. Then you will need to leave the land alone for about 2 to 4 years. Continue reading